STL Real Producers holds a quarterly social event to give our realtors and sponsors an opportunity to connect. Join us and enjoy free food and drinks and fantastic give-away prizes.
Our calendar also features events that are sponsored by our partners. Take a peek at the full calendar below.
REAL Producers Quarterly Social
The REAL Producers magazine and partners host a quarterly social event. Interact and engage with other top producing Realtors in a setting and environment like no other! We will have FREE food, drinks, giving away over $3,000 in prizes and gifts. This is an event you won’t want to miss. Limited to 100 attendees.Where:
St. Jude’s Dream Home
329 Old Forester Drive
O’Fallon, MO 63367When:Tuesday, Aug 21 from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
(Partners may arrive beginning at 11:00 am)
11:30 to 1 p.m. Lunch included
- June 27, 2018 – Social media: Send out cards, Facebook, Hot apps – Bob Bunch
Real Estate Collaborative Breakfast – Quarterly Meeting
May 23, 2018
The Lodge Des Peres
1050 Des Peres Rd, Des Peres, MO 63131
Free to Realtors/investors. Register at: www.therealestatecollaborative.com
First Thursday of every month, 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Mastermind St. Louis
Third Thursday of the Month
Orlando’s Events Centers
2050 Dorsett Village, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
General Admission Doors Open at 9:30 am
Ambassadors may arrive at 8:30 am
Free event. Register on Eventbrite under Mastermind St. Louis
Realtor Round Table
First Thursday of every month
425 N. New Ballas, Ste 101, St. Louis, MO 63141
9:15 am -10:30 am
RSVP to Dianne@mycompanygifts.com
Open only to Realtors; this is a free event.
- June 7 – Appraisals: Values and Home Inspections
- July 12 – Zillow: How to Use It: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Aug 2: Rising Stars of STL Real Producers
- Sept 6: Sphere of Influence: How to work it to generate business vs. buying leads
- Oct 4: Business Planning for 2019
- Nov 1: Lead Conversion. Convert leads into buyers/sellers
- Dec 6: TBD. Maybe a holiday party.
Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR)
Contact Donna Mitchell at usa-mortgage.com or phone 314-630-1440.
8 – 9:30 am
The “REAL” (real estate agents learn) Marketing Breakfast events are designed to educate, support and connect St. Louis real estate agents.
Brentwood Community Center
2505 S. Brentwood Boulevard
- June 6, 2018 – Five Types of Facebook Posts That Get Tons of Attention
- July 10, 2018: How to Attract Millenial Buyers Using Instagram
- August 1, 2018: Creating Professional Real Estate Videos with Just Your Smartphone